When it comes to slab leaks, if water is finding a way to get out, then we’ll find a way to get in and identify the problem. Combining our state-of-the-art detection equipment and methodology with over 30 years of national experience, we can find every type of concealed leak in your San Antonio home or business.
Symptoms & Solutions: Navigating Slab Leak IssuesAs a homeowner or business owner, it’s important to keep an eye out for symptoms of a possible slab leak. Routinely inspect your property and contact a AAA plumbing professional if you notice any of the following slab leak symptoms:
- The sound of running water when all water is turned off
- A hot spot on the floor could indicate a hot water line leak
- Cracks in walls or flooring
- Mildew or excessive moisture under carpets could indicate your slab is cracked
- High water bills - Although a high water bill could indicate a water leak behind the wall or in your pool, plumbing under the slab is also suspect.