When it comes to slab leaks, if water is finding a way to get out, then we’ll find a way to get in and identify the problem. Combining our state-of-the-art detection equipment and methodology with over 30 years of national experience, we can find every type of concealed leak in your San Antonio home or business.
Common Slab Leak SymptomsAs a homeowner or business owner, it’s important to keep an eye out for symptoms of a possible slab leak. Routinely inspect your property and contact a AAA plumbing professional if you notice any of the following slab leak symptoms:
- The sound of running water when all water is turned off
- A hot spot on the floor could indicate a hot water line leak
- Cracks in walls or flooring
- Mildew or excessive moisture under carpets could indicate your slab is cracked
- High water bills - Although a high water bill could indicate a water leak behind the wall or in your pool, plumbing under the slab is also suspect.